So this is the first blog I have ever written.
and I have decided I need to just go for it. So here I am.
I am many things. In my day job I am an account manager. I am a sister, a wife, a daughter. A care giver to my pets. I am an editor by trade as well, though its not my full time job. I am someone who loves and needs to be creative and express. I am a writer. I am a book maker, and am on the road to becoming a silversmith.
I was thinking today and chatting with a friend about what makes us who we are, what defines us. I think that yes of course the things we do are important and are a big part of who we are - but they are not the bulk of it. Not the all of it.
You are not only what you believe or what you do or who you love.
You are a combination of so many things.
And every day you can wake up make yourself into whatever you want to be.
What if We’ve Already “Made” It?
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for commenting!