Monday, March 22, 2010

Lately things have been good.
I mean really good.

I think there are a few reasons...
1. Spring.
The sun is shining and its been warm outside. Enough said.
2. I am a little bit in love with this place that I have arrived at in my self-acceptance progression.
3. I laugh a whole lot more now then I did 3 or 4 or 5 months ago.
4. I am beginning to see real progress.
5. I feel much more in touch with reality and so much less willing to pretend about the state of things.
Reasons specific to today...
1. People had the right answers
(for example, Q: Did you miss me terribly all weekend? A: Absolutely :)
2. Lunch with the girls.
3. My favorite sandwich shop employees were working.
4. The anticipation of knowing I have something really good waiting for me in my mailbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!