Sunday, March 21, 2010

11 reasons why today was a good day

the view from my spot on the grass

the garage




1. The sun is shining.
2. I read a book while outside laying on my favorite Mexican blanket.
3. Three words. Purple flip flops.
4. I slept in.
5. I found another train bridge. :) This one is covered in rust and I cant wait to go explore it.
6. I was wearing tie dye.
7. I finally cleaned my car. (It had been a LONG time...)
8. I am cooking dinner while a bottle of Chardonnay chills in the fridge.
9. I went on a hike around a gorgeous lake with my good friend and her dog Lucy. (Sadly I did not have my camera with me. I will not forget it next time! And yes her dog and my cat have the same name. I am pretty sure the friendship was meant to be :)
10. My Lucy is currently outside climbing a tree.
11. I spent more daylight hours today outside then I did inside.

PS. Summer is coming :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, sounds like a lovely day! I think you and I have swapped states of mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear, have you been feeling low?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!