Saturday, June 25, 2011

Apartment love

I was browsing through Apartment Therapy the other day and pretty much fell madly in love with this entire apartment. Its full of lively colors, brightly painted walls covered with frames and things that look like they are meant to be used. This house is full of cool stuff that you can tell is very loved. I think its fantastic.



The green shelf is amazing.



"Try a little kindness"

Love it.










I love this kitchen. Its both functional and adorable. Those cabinet doors are amazing and hanging pots are the greatest.





I will be moving into a new little place of my own on July 15th (yay!!! ). I am super excited and cant wait to start hitting up second hand stores and garage sales for cool old pieces of furniture I can fix up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!