Tuesday, April 19, 2011

finally...

Well, its official. I have accepted a job in an administrative position at a vineyard about an hour southwest of Portland and I am feeling great about it.


On a clear day the view from my window will look like this:

credit


I will be able to live in a very small town if I want to, or have a slightly longer drive to work and live a bit closer into civilization. Though even the civilization there can't really be called city. I'm looking forward to getting to explore and decide just exactly where I want to be.


Today has been one of those good days where I just felt like things were going to work out, and then they did. I got the job offer I wanted, had a great yoga class, was productive, have been enjoying reconnecting with an old friend, and have nice evening plans to look forward to.
***

Of course with the thought of a new job, a new home, a new place, new neighbors and friends, there is a bit of fear too. But that's ok. There is nothing wrong with a little fear to keep things exciting.


Photo found here.

Also I am hoping to find a place to live that looks just like that.



7 comments:

  1. happy for you :) and i love that little nook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful!
    small towns are pretty great. It is more of a family rather than a city.

    The view is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAH! Congratulations to the Nth degree miss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! So happy for you! And I have to tell you, life in a small town is brilliant! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!