Wednesday, June 30, 2010

nesting and feelling restless

I've been settling in
and thankfully have been busy with
job interviews.
Now its time to wait.
And soon will come the time to make some decisions.



and as I have been thinking about these upcoming decisions
I read this:
"Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced,
not because it has been sober, responsible, and cautious,
but because it has been playful, rebellious, and immature."
- Tom Robbins
and it has occurred to me
that maybe its time to do something
wild and playful and just the littlest
bit rebellious.
Maybe now is the time to
make the LESS responsible choice.

2 comments:

  1. ooh job interviews. I must tell you that not many things scare me more than an interview. Good luck with the job hunting! I also must tell you that I'm a little bit jealous because you have an umber dove bird print on your wall that I want! Also, I love this quote and I think doing the less 'sensible' thing usually makes the most sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend, thankfully the interviews havent been TOO bad. I just hope to settle on a nice job quickly.

    and Umberdove really is the greatest. :)

    And you know, I really think that I am strongly leaning twoards the less sensible option :) we only live once so I might as well make the most of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!