Thursday, December 17, 2009

a little christmas confession

This year so far has just not felt quite like Christmas to me.
I am sure it has to do with 1) the fact that work is insane busy and I have had hardly any time for anything else and 2) the fact that I am currently in the midst of getting divorced (regardless of the situation there is no getting around the fact that this is a very hard process).
But on Saturday I am going home to see family and that will be great.
In the near future (the next three months) I will also be quitting my job, moving to a new place (as yet unknown) and starting and hopefully ending the job search (- so if anyone knows of any promising job openings let me know :). It’s just a lot of change. And lately I have to admit it has been getting to me some.
It half feels full of possibility and like the start of some big adventure and half feels just a little bit terrifying.
So, starting tomorrow when I leave my work day behind
I am determined to feel more of the Christmas spirit
and to see the all the possibility in the
openness and unknown of my current future.
Now I am off to see who wins my book give away!
Only three people entered, so I think your odds are pretty good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!