Sunday, December 13, 2009

books and busyness

2 custom orders
12x12 thick album and an 8x10 thin album
Tomorrow:
Go to actual work and do all sorts of actual work things, make two more custom books, ship 9 packages, take my car to the body shop, pick up rental car, call the vet to see when I can get in, take Lucy to the vet, try to find old lost tax forms, do dishes, and 3 loads of laundry.

It has been one of those days (months?)
when it seems like the list of things to do is so long
that I might as well just not even start.
But that isn’t a very productive attitude,
so I am trying my best to keep on truckin’.

I am realizing more and more that I seem to have time for whatever it is that I feel I have to have time for. If it is important enough to us, we seem to somehow make it work. I am still working on the part where I don’t get terribly stressed out during the process though. :)


One of my favorite fortune cookies told me:
When one must, one can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!