Saturday, October 24, 2009

jewelry!

Still obsessed with leaves as you can see.
and copper.
and being BOLD.

(be bold pendants in copper and silver in the lower left corner,
eclipse pendant, copper leaf earrings, copper and silver leaf necklace, love necklace
and cloudy day necklace. Chains will be added :)

Things I love right now:
the leaves swirling around in the wind outside my window
herbal tea
the sound of my tumbler tumbling
light rain
reading on my purple couch
the colors of the leaves
lasagna


Lucy looking out the window



Currently reading:

Juliette, naked - Nick Hornby
The Journals of Sylvia Plath
Einstein’s Dreams – Alan Lightman
No One Belongs Here More Than You - Miranda July

3 comments:

  1. I love these little copper leaves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post. I just finished writing a list of my own at my blog, then came here and found yours--must be something in the air! It really is those simple pleasures that make life so worth it.

    ...Except now I want lasagna. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you both :)

    I wish you could share the lasagna, I made WAY too much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!