Saturday, October 24, 2009

after one crazy week...

It was a very busy and sometimes stressful week and I am feeling a bit drained.
Last night I watched a movie, read a bit and went to bed early. It was wonderful.
Here are some lessons learned from this crazy week:
More sleep is never a bad thing.
Don’t forget to take your multivitamin.
I have recently discovered I want to take a cooking class.
The idea of doing something is usually harder and more frightening then actually doing it.
I have been neglecting my metal smithing, but that will be easily remedied today while I listen to Saturday morning NPR and try to bring to life some of my sketches from the past week.
And people (including myself and yourself) are almost always tougher then you think.
Now for some quality studio time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!