Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My little studio is coming together…


It is certainly not done, but it’s getting there.

While my parents were in town my dad added three shelves to my workbench so that I would have a place for storage in general, but most importantly have a place to store paper. It comes in rather large sheets and can take up quite a bit of space. So I was quite glad to have this new solution my to storage problem.

I also have some shelves mostly to store already made books and text blocks and LOTS of plastic bins for a variety of tools and silversmithing related things.

Also notice the bike tire in the bottom right hand corner. My bike is still in my living room since I have not yet figured out a good place to lock it up outside where it will be out of the weather. I have a garage of sorts, but it has no door and looks like it might just tip over if I look at it funny :)

Anyway I think it will work out a-ok once I get everything unpacked and put in its new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!