Thursday, July 30, 2009

This is what happens when I get up too early...

This is what happens when I get up very early after going to bed quite late and I find that I have my camera with me on my drive to work…
I don’t know if you can tell from this photo, but it really is quite foggy today. And it’s supposed to storm this afternoon, which sounds just delightful.

My rear view mirror.
I also like that you can see my Oregon Ducks O sticker that is on my back window in the rear view mirror.

I really need to clean my car.

Right near where I work there is or was a very old beautiful brick building. Unfortunately it was falling apart and they had to tear it down. As they have taking down the outside walls you can now see a tree that has been growing inside the building for quite some time. Again, this is not the best photo since it was taken from my moving car while driving, but you can see the tree on the right of the photo and imagine where the walls used to be.
I love this little guy. :)

I think I may need a nap later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!