Tuesday, June 16, 2009

the wedding

Quite in contrast to yesterday, today was my aunts wedding (other side of the family).
It was lovely. She was so happy and clearly in love.
I am so happy for them both and its always a bit inspiring to see two people so full of hope
and excited to just be together,
no matter their ages.
It kindof renews the faith a bit.
It was a happy occasion indeed.


the sky tonight in Utah


On another note:
I also would like to say thank you to all who read this.
I have always loved writing but assumed that no one else would every care to read it. It’s just wonderful to know that at least a few people do. I really enjoy it. It’s become a favorite part of my little life, so thank you all for being a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!