Tuesday, May 26, 2009

the long weekend

Well this weekend was quite fantastic and though it was long it still flew by. We went to Cleveland with a few friends and had a great time. We went to the Great Lakes Brewing Company, had a great night on the town and saw some sights. Best of all I got to see a large body of water, which always makes my day.

The House of Blues

The free stamp.

The water.
We did also have a few adventures (like running out of gas in not the greatest part of town). But it all turned out in the end.
Sadly I am now fighting a bit of a cold/flu. Wish me luck.

Here is a reminder to not forget THE PROPOSITION.

What have you done that is just for YOU today?

I have not done quite as well with this so far as I would have liked. I blame it on being sick.
But, I have done the best I could.
Saying no is always a bit of a struggle for me. So that is what I did for myself yesterday. I said no when I needed to (and the world did go on quite alright without me).
And I bought another copy of one of my favorite books that I have not been able to find since our last move.
I cant wait to see what I decide to do just for me today. :)
(I did take a sick day from work, does that count? and I am planning to spend some quality time writing which I have not done in a while and I have been missing horribly).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!