Wednesday, November 9, 2011

fog




Its been a weird week.

Month maybe. I have been unable to focus. Its been so busy with the harvest that there was no time to think. Just to do.

I'm so looking forward to thinking again.

I've been wanting to not just create, but to think about creation. The act of doing it. The feel. How making a batch of wine or binding a book or painting a painting for me all come from the same place. All stem from the same desire.

My mood changes quickly, but luckily the jolting sadness I have felt before is no longer in the rotation.

So much is still unknown, and I suppose always will be, but right now with changes at the vineyard and possibly my employment status it is more tangible.

I am waiting, but I am not sure what for.

I am tiered of it, and maybe there is no need anyway.

The one thing I am sure of though, is that it will all be ok.

Oh yeah.

~S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!