Reasons why lately I have been a bad blogger...
1. I went out of town unexpectedly last week to attend my Grandmothers funeral.
2. I left my camera in Utah :( but happily I think I will get it back tomorrow.
3. We have finally started harvesting grapes which means that there is lots of extra work to do and lots of overtime.
4. I have been slightly stressed out by certain job changes (I may or may not be employed January 1st).
Reasons why right now is pretty great:
1. Harvest is fun. 2. Its getting cold which means lots of bundling up and wearing big cozy things. 3. Change can be exciting. 4. I am reading a book that I bought at Goodwill, I cant remember what its called but its about magic and its very fun. 5. In Utah I got to see all sorts of cousins and family members I haven't seen in years. 6. The view of the vineyard in the morning. 7. Sweet and creamy coffee. 8. M will be home tonight.
How have you all been??