Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Reasons to be happy list for right now:

blue skies outside. Today it will be in the 80's. Its been a good couple of weeks etsy custom order wise. Going to the state fair on Friday. I'm relatively on top of things at work. Tonight I will make a leather grass cuff (very fun to make). Today I am wearing a non matching striped cardi with a patterned tank top. Orange toe nails. Coffee. Making a list. Leaving the house with wet hair. The grapes are growing. Hopefully I will see the ocean this weekend. And my cat is pretty awesome.



PS. This is not one of those lists that I am making because I am super happy and positive at this moment, its more like the kind that I am making in an attempt to convince myself... FYI... we shall see if it is successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!