Wednesday, May 25, 2011

book love and a good day for rain

A lovely large address book in super bright colors.

I am completely smitten with this new green book cloth. This is the first book I have made with it and I am very pleased.

***

A Simplicity lined journal in medium featuring a red leather flower over teal book cloth.

This book is a custom order and will be on its way to its new home shortly.

***
It started raining again in Portland after a few days of wonderful weather. But I don't mind. The grey sky and falling rain seem like more of a comfort then anything else. I am moving into a more quiet time. Maybe because I feel like there has been too much distraction and movement and some part of me feels I'm missing something.

Its time to take a break and re asses. Time to acknowledge and lick my wounds. Rainy days seem perfect for that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!