Tuesday, May 3, 2011

blah

Today has been one of those crappy days where I don't feel like I am doing anything very well.

Today was my 7th day at the new job. I haven't received much training but today was the first time I really felt like I didn't know what I was doing. Its not a pleasant way to feel. I have also exercised only once since I started working. I haven't spent much time with friends. I haven't read a book or full relaxed or written much of anything or cooked a real meal since I started working.

Partly its because last weekend was also super hectic, so when I should have been getting caught up and feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, I wasn't. Instead I was doing more running around and driving and not sleeping.

I know I will learn the job and I will find a place to live that's closer so I don't spend 2 hours a day in the car and I will figure out how to make time for the things that are important to me.

But right now I am not feeling it.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting!