Sunday, February 6, 2011

travels...

The getting here part of the trip was good. Long but good. There was snow on the ground but happily not on the road. I forgot CD's so I got familiar with local radio stations. I found NPR is 4 different states and listened to more country music in that 12 hour period then I had in years. It was enjoyable.
***
I haven't been as productive as I expected.
Instead I have mostly wanted to lay around.
But that has been good too.
***
a few frustrations:
money
not being able to immediately create what I envision when I start working with something new
not being able to read minds
a twinge of homesickness
***
But
there is nothing quite as good at making you appreciate home then being away from it for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!