Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tuesday afternoons are lucky and book love

I realized yesterday that
I have had a string of good Tuesdays.
Tuesdays is kind of a random day
to be especially good...
but, I am not one to question good fortune.
***
Yesterday was a lovely
rainy Oregon day
that was full of some of
my favorite things.
Running errands in the rain
with a non fat mocha.
***
A warm fire.
***
A crazy cat.
***
Making books.
***
Then a drive through the dark to eat homemade
cauliflower soup
(I know it sounds weird, but it was actually great, and I don't even like cauliflower...)
with some friends.
***
Yesterdays book making fruits.
little forest large daily agenda
and
a domestic goddess address book
both will be in the
shop this afternoon.
Hope your Wednesday is
full of warmth,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!