Thursday, September 30, 2010

a beautiful and unique snowflake

Here is a random thought that has been banging around my head for the last few days. It seems that too much individualism can almost lead to a sense of entitlement. Maybe not entitlement exactly, but at least a feeling that you are MORE special then someone else.
***
I think that its important for each individual to see their place in the whole.
To know that you are an important part of something larger.
Without that it is too easy to turn entirely selfish.
***
I am not sure if I am making sense
on this Thursday morning.
But it feels better to get the thoughts
out of my head and onto the page.
have an
amazing
Thursday.

And a quote for today:
"Mental health is an ongoing process
of dedication to
reality at all costs."

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting!