Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter weekend




I did not have a terribly traditional Easter, but it was a good day none the less.
The weekend consisted of:




Lots of laying in the sun.
Making the decision to move across the country with only what I can fit in my car -
I am kind of taken with the idea of purging from my life all the excess stuff that I don't really use or need and that I certainly wont miss.
A few splendid walks.
A bit of nostalgia.
A fruity drink that tasted like summer.
Helping a friend design her third tattoo.
Going through my vast collection of used books and deciding which ones I can live without.
A very large turkey burger.
Lots of wind.
A trip to Target.
Take out.
A scary movie.


I go in stages with everything really and I think a journal writing stage and a reading-instead-of-watching-TV stage are both about to begin...
Now back to real life :)

3 comments:

  1. Moving across the country with just what you can carry in your car?!? Sounds like the ultimate adventure and exercise in dispensing with the superfluous!! How liberating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Super liberating. I am pretty excited about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least it was a full weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!