Sunday, March 28, 2010

2 of my favorite things: books and trees

I am currently working on a slightly huge custom order for a wedding.
There will be 75 books total in 4 different patterns in purple, creme, and white with varying spine sizes.
Its a BIG order, but I am enjoying working on it.
I have given myself a month to get them all finished.
Its going to be a pretty glorious site I think to look at 75 coordinated books at all once.
I am looking forward to it. :)

Some chartreuse hemp loveliness.
This one will be in the shop shortly.

A beautiful tree lined drive on a rainy Sunday afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are fabulous! Gosh 75 books is a pretty massive number! I wish I could invite myself around to your place, I'd love to see how you make such delightful things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!