Thursday, December 3, 2009

odd odd odd

This has been a really weird week .
Full of disillusionment and some good times and some disappointing ones.
Sometimes time goes way to fast.
Sometimes there are so many things I want to do I wonder how I will ever get to all of them
and sometimes I can’t think of one thing I want to do besides take a nap.


I am feeling just the littlest bit broken,
but not yet completely unable to go on.

Just a little worn out from the effort.
and perhaps done putting my effort into things that don’t seem to go anywhere.

Perhaps that just means I am learning or getting smarter.
Perhaps not.
I never was one who was very good at knowing when to walk away.

I also think that leaving the house in the dark
and coming home in the dark are getting to me.
I miss the daylight.
This weekend when I am finally not chained to a desk all day
I will be sure to spend lots of time outside in the sunshine,
regardless of how cold it may be.

here's to effort and going out to lunch with the girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!