Friday, November 13, 2009

a sale, a weekend, and being in the now

SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE
Resolute Twig is having a SALE!
ALL in stock items in both the bookshop AND the silver shop are all 15% off.
The holidays are just around the corner and it’s not too soon to start shopping :)
Combined shipping is also available if you want items from each shop,
just convo and we can work out the details.
This weekend only!
Friday Saturday & Sunday
**Please go ahead and make your purchase as usual
and I will refund your money via paypal.**
THANKS!! THANKS!! THANKS!!
Also it occurred to me this morning how important it is to be in the moment in writing as well as in real life.
Because even though I know what’s going to happen next, and after that, if I am not fully invested in the scene I am currently in, it’s not going to turn out right. I can’t write constantly thinking about the future. Yes in the back of my mind I do know what needs to happen and where things need to go, but I also need to let the characters and the story itself have a little bit of say. If I rush through a scene in order to get to the next one it’s going to show.

I am VERY excited for the weekend.
I plan to relax and sleep in and write a LOT,
and hopefully clean my house.
I am giving myself a lofty word count goal for this weekend,
but I am pretty sure I can get there.
(From 18k where I am right now to 25k by Sunday night)
have a good Friday! :)
PS.
Happy Friday the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!