Sunday, October 11, 2009

the view from my window this morning...

As I am going through this time of trying to get back to who I really am after losing that person, I am also realizing that I have to find a way to love and accept who I am right now. Not who I used to be or who I will be, but who I am. Right NOW. Flaws and all. Its not enough to accept some other version of me. It has to be THIS version.
This is not always easy, but I think it is necessary.
I am also realizing that some mistakes are ok.
They are a part of the process.
Without them we wouldn’t be able to see so clearly what we want and need.
What direction we should to go.
And I am realizing that change takes time.
It takes patience and forgiveness and strength.
And you can’t rush it.
So I wont.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!