With this new month here are some random thoughts to ponder or discard…
1. One day I think I really need to own a beach house.
2. "It is never too late to be what you might have been"
3. Give things TIME.
You almost never have a full, correct view of something at first glance.
Give it time, to settle in, to let its full meaning show.
THEN make your judgments and determine your actions.
4. I should go to the library more.
People always seem to meet people or have significant experiences in libraries.
5. Things do matter, but they don’t always matter as much as they seem to at first.
6. Make goals specific enough to be helpful.
7. This month I want to take lots of solitary walks with my camera and super long fingerless gloves.