I know because I cant stop making leaf inspired jewelry and lately if I ever leave the house with out a sweater I will most likely regret it by the end of the evening.Thoughts from a lazy weekend…
1. Don’t mind the cracks in things.
"there's a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in"-jim kirwan
2. I really love having lots and lots of clean laundry.
3. Making jewelry will almost always brighten a day.
4. Things are generally pretty imperfect. Flawed. So when something (whether it be a pair of jeans or new favorite restaurant or a really good conversation) near flawless makes its way into our weird little worlds, grab hold and run with it.
5. I want to live a SIMPLE life.
With only what’s needed and brings real joy.“I’m not interested in money, I just want to be wonderful.” Marilyn Monroe
Well put Marilyn.