Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Breaking open

I want to break some new part of myself open to find something new and good and worthwhile that I didn’t know was there.

I want to not freak out.
I want to BE CONSOLEABLE.

Don’t hold on to the hurt like it matters. It doesn’t.
I want to use my time well
I want to make a plan and a budget and stick to them.
I want to not settle for less then I need or I deserve.
Because sometimes not being pushed away is not the same as being pulled closer.
Just like sleeping next to someone is not the same as not being alone.
I want to give myself another chance.
I want to practice enjoying now.
I want to read more.
I want to start riding my bike to work.

Sometimes you just cant explain it any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!