Friday, July 10, 2009

today...

Today has been one of those days when things went slightly less well then I had hoped. I felt stress and a bit of disappointment and more then once had to stop and breath and tell myself that things are going to be ok. And though the day was not ideal I know that they will be ok. I will be ok.
Maybe not tonight. But eventually.
I was also reminded that there are some things in life that you have to do and fix for yourself. I can’t wait around for someone to save me. Some things you have to do yourself. And I can. I may not feel like I can. But I can.
I will just keep telling myself. :) And I will breath. And I will spend a little time alone. And I will feel better in the morning.
Because really there is nothing wrong with a little
bruised ego every once in a while…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!