Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sweeping leaves on a windy day

Some days all the effort in the world doesn’t seem to do much good.

I am having a rough day.
I am sure you are tiered of hearing this. Sorry.
I am trying my best but sometimes it is so hard to know what path to take, and sometimes even harder to actually take it.
How does one know what they want or need? Do most people see these things clearly?
Sometimes I have no idea.
I am trying.

In happier news I have a jewelry class that goes all weekend and I cannot wait.I am pretty much all self-taught so it will be wonderful to get to meet and converse with and learn from those who have a more technical knowledge of the craft.

Now I am off to the post office and to enjoy the rain on this cool summer day.

2 comments:

  1. I can so very much relate to that, I call it treading water and feel to have been doing a lot of it lately!

    Hope you start to feel better soon, that jewelry class sounds wonderful, there is much to be said for getting together to share knowledge of a craft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :)
    I am sure it will pass. In the meantime, thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!