Tuesday, June 2, 2009

make time to make things

The weather has been beautiful around here and its getting harder and harder to stay inside all day at work.

Also as a reaction to last weeks self care challenge I have decide that from now on every day I am going to leave my desk to eat lunch. I will go wander off and find some pretty place outside to eat (until it gets too hot to leave the air conditioning) and relax and read a book. Even if it’s just for half an hour I think it will do wonders.
Everyone needs a little quite alone time now and then.
Its good for the soul.
I was also thinking on my drive into work today that it has been over a week since I have made any jewelry and that is just too long. I’ve been having busy weekends and have had so many custom orders for the book shop that I just haven’t had time to do much else.
So this week the plan and priority is to make time to make something beautiful.
I can't wait!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!