Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Do you ever have those days when you feel not quite yourself?
Well I have been having one of those days for quite a few days in a row now.

So when you are in a funk, what are the best ways to snap yourself out of it?

I think one of the things that has been on my mind lately is how we all define ourselves. I guess that really definition shouldn’t matter, but I think it kind of does. And we all do it. We think of ourselves in a certain way that we can be comfortable with. And I often wonder if how I see myself is how other people see me.

All I can really come up with is that we cant change who we have been, all we can do is decide what we want from here on out and try our hardest to do and be that.
I think that should be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!